NETWORK MARKETING MLM VS. REAL ESTATE
MY REPLY TO A REAL ESTATE PRO
Wed morning: 7:35 A.M.
Here is a brief recap of our discussion from the other day.
- You are now in the real estate business. You have in the past flipped houses.
- You are smart. You see the writing on the wall… that every industry has cycles… and that the real estate business just might experience another downturn like the one that happened in 2007-2008.
- You feel it would be wise to prepare for such a change by moving over into network marketing… now… before real estate takes a dive.
- You want to treat network marketing like a professional business instead of being like most who just sell to “family and friends”.
- My idea is to use professional “DIRECT MARKETING” techniques to build your downline… quickly and profitably. Thus… I propose using direct mail… full page ads in magazines… and internet marketing methods that generate leads that are easy to close… and help you build generational wealth with MLM.
- Generally speaking… you’ll need 100 customers in any network marketing company to build an income of $10,000 a month. 80 of those customers will do nothing for you… but 20 will build a downline of 10,000 names from which you’ll get about $1 dollar per name per month. This does not account for direct commissions you get for each personal recruit along the way.
- Here is how the numbers might look for a direct mail campaign:
* 5,000 mailing at $1 per name in mailing costs: $5,000.
* Maybe a 12% response asking for more information (not unheard of): 600 warm bodies.
* Maybe ½ sign up… 300 distributors… giving you $30,000 a month as the downline grows.
* Maybe the campaign only works half as good as these dreamy numbers… still… you’d get 150 sign-ups… for your $5,000 initial marketing investment. And $10,000 a month… for a $5,000 investment is worth the effort and risk.
- Here is how the numbers might look for a Magazine space ad:
* A full page ad can be had for some $2,000 to $5,000 depending on the magazine’s circulation. If the magazine has a circulation of 300,000 and we get ½ of ½ percent response… 150 sign-ups… is not a bad thing. Again, getting some $10,000 or so per month… for a $5,000 or less initial investment.
- I recommend Small Business Opportunity Magazine… as it’s a perfect audience… or a trade journal… like a magazine of Real Estate Execs… or Legal professionals. Etc.
- Here’s how the numbers might look for a campaign on the internet:
* Buying adwords… mailing out solo ads to rented email lists… building a website to rank high in the SEO search engines… buying banner ads leading to a convincing sales page… would all be different strategies and nearly impossible to predict with certainty. In these efforts we would have to test cautiously… and verify results as we go… but if the numbers are going to match our direct mail efforts or magazine ad efforts… we would look to pick up at least one new customer or distributor for every $50 we spend to get to our goal of $10,000 a month from 100 recruits leading to a 10,000 strong downline of everyone.
Even if my numbers are off… and THE COST OF SALES… are higher… this outline still gives you context to see that building a dowline beyond your family and friends… is not only smart… but it’s a wise investment strategy. You’re right… many Network Marketing Opportunities end up being GENERATIONAL WEALTH. And the Network Marketer passes his wealth on to his heirs.
Call me to discuss these numbers and to map out a plan to promote your business.
AND ONE MORE THING: IT’S IMPORTANT — THANK YOU… for giving me the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing success.
CAN I HELP YOU WITH YOUR MARKETING
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH. I’LL EMAIL YOU IDEAS, TIPS AND PROFIT BOOSTING MARKETING METHODS I’VE PROVEN OVER THE YEARS. JUST MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR INFO BELOW