Success For 20 Year Olds
There is a powerful article you need to read at least once a year.. it’s over at Forbes… It’s called 20 Things 20-Year-Olds Don’t get.
Here are some of the take-a-ways I got from the article…
- Your time is not limitless. – You don’t have all the time in the world to figure it out. Get to work.
- “Talent” is overrated. – Results matter. Not talent.
- Pick up the phone – Business gets done on the phone or in person… not by IM or emails.
- Be the first one to work and the last one to leave. – If you want to get ahead… do this. If you want to be the first one of those who get downsized… don’t do this.
- Don’t wait to be told what to do. And for Pete’s sake.. don’t say “it’s not in my job description.” That’s lazy and non-productive.
- A new job every year just won’t hack it.
- Who you know is more important that what you know. Stay connected.
- You need professional mentors. Get them.
- Read more books… and less tweets and texts.
- Spend 25% less than you make. This is the true way to wealth.
- Your reputation is priceless. Don’t damage it.
There is more over there. (http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonnazar/2013/07/23/20-things-20-year-olds-dont-get/)
Lots more. Go read it. Book mark it. Print it out. It’s like a condensed version of Mr. Hill’s book Think And Grow Rich.
And if you want to put these ideas into practice.. I have a “job” for you.
It’s a “job” you can’t be fired from. It’s a “job” that truly rewards you for your own efforts.
You first step is to go here: www.powerfulwebinar.biz.
And here is a “job” that gives you lots of rewards for a little work.
Then call me.