Trade Show Marketing Ideas & Meeting Ideas
Dear Biz Owner –
I used to be a show promoter –
It would take 3 to 6 months of planning, selling, and organizing to put on these trade shows –
I learned more about the trade show marketing than most. Here are some ideas I can pass on to you to help you have a successful trade show event:
- Mail a letter (or email) to everyone on your list. Tell them you’ll be at the trade show – what booth – times – location, etc.
- Tell them you have a free gift for them when they stop by.
- Set up a fish bowl – grab everyone’s name and address – mail like hell.
(Use Talk Fusion to send out auto responder emails everyday)
- Before the show – call the food vendor – offer to give him 5,000 free paper coffee cups – with your Booth # – Company name/phone and offer a free gift to anyone that stops by your booth and puts their name into your fish bowl –
- Get the name and contact information of the other exhibitors too. They are often a good source of business for you. Mail to them too.
- Go here to find trade show give-aways with your name – logo – website, etc. That site is my online catalog. After you flip through the catalog, call me with your order, and I’ll get your promotional give-aways rushed out to you.
I’ve got almost 1 million products available for you to use to promote your business. Pens, Caps, Calendars, Magnets, Shirts, tons more.
Love your customers
They will love you back.
Mr. Promotional Products