HOW TO WHIP THE EMAIL MARKETING THING
Every media has it’s tips and tricks.
If you going to advertise in the newspaper… here are some rules…
- When measured by “cost per sale” and “cost per lead”… a full page ad is often cheaper than a small classified ad.
- The front page or back page gets more response than being buried on page 14 or page 40.
- If you can’t be on the front or back page, go for page 3, 5, or 7.
- Make your ad look like an editorial comment. It’s get more readership, and thus greater response.
If you’re going to advertise by direct mail, here are the rules you’ll need to keep in mind:
- You’ve got to go for “response” lists long before you try a “compiled” list. A compiled list is just the folks who live in this neighborhood or that town. BUT –A “response” list is those folks who actually bought something from the mail. Like buyers from catalogs or buyers of business opportunities.
- If you send out mail, mail it look like a personal letter. It’s likely to get opened and read.
- Long letters work better than short letters for the most part.
- Mailing to wealthier zip codes is smart. They have the money to buy your product.
If you’re going to market by SEARCH ENGNINE OPTIMAZATION… here are some rules:
- Update often.
- Use video.
- Don’t host of cheap servers… the search engines will hurt you if you’re shoved onto a server that has thousands of others.
- Get good linkbacks.
If you’re going to market using TV… here are some rules:
- Late night ads are cheaper but the audience is more responsive.
- 60-second ads bring more response than 30 seconds.
- Infomercials are often more profitable than one-minute ads.
I’m telling you these things to show you that I love all media. I’m an Adman. I love any media as long as it makes you money. But I’m writing to tell you there are rules to make your email work. And I will put the power of these email rules to work for you. Email marketing is twicky. Very twicky. It’s so easy to get lost in the fray. If your prospect gets dozens or hundreds of emails each day… you’ve got to stand out with the right kind of subject lines. Once they open your letter you’ve got to do at least six things…
- You’ve got to attract
- And hold
- the maximum amount.
- Of the right kind of people
- You’ve got to tell them a SELLING STORY
- And getting the desired reaction.
BIG EMAIL SECRET:
But one secret that I’ve discovered is that FOR each selling offer – in email – you’re going to need to create your offer in a 5-step process. And thus each OFFER is really wrapped in 5 emails… sent out one a day… until they get the complete series.
Not only do you need to be a good copywriter… but know this structure just might blow your socks off. Depending on your offer, you just might see results from your email marketing that will make you a believer in marketing once again.
With this thought in mind, I propose to create a series of 20 emails for you, selling 4 different offers… for the killer price of $2,995.
That means I’ll create a month’s worth of emails for you… to go out to your list… to sell your product or service… with 4 different offers.
And let me tell you… the “offer” is everything.
Example: You can have a 50% off sale. Or you can have a “buy one get one free” offer. (Note: a “buy-one-get-one-free” offer will get more response than a 50% off sale.)
If you want to do this… we need to talk. I have a specific set of questions that help me get up to speed about your market, your product, your service, your competition, etc.
I guarantee you I’ll create your email campaign based on the latest RESPONSE DRIVEN triggers and build your message so that your customers and prospects almost lust after your product or service.
I’ve created ads and marketing messages that have brought in millions of dollars worth of sales in everything from cars to real estate to books to seminars to membership clubs to income opportunities etc.
Creating 20 emails… (4 offers with 5 letters each) is a lot of work. It’s going to take some brain power and I’ll likely wake up in the middle of the night with some “breakthrough” idea about your product or service. But, I’m offering this discounted price in the hopes that you can I can work together for the long term. A “let’s get acquainted” type of thing. And… If I can contribute to your ongoing success we’ll both be thrilled.
Creating response-driven marketing is what I do. And you should take advantage of this low price and put me to work for you.
NOTE: I can only commit to taking on 2 or 3 clients with this offer. I won’t have the time to devote more creative work than that. Don’t pass this opportunity up.
Who should take me up on this offer?
You should if you’re serious about increasing sales and profits.
You should if you’re facing stiff competition and sales have been in a slump.
You should if you’re selling high-ticket items and you want the sales process and the sales cycle to be smoother.
You should if you’re selling a small-ticket item and you want quicker response and larger volume.
Listen, Selling is part art and part science. Selling face to face is one thing. But selling by email is it’s own little universe. You’ve got to be charming, helpful, persuasive, appealing, and results oriented.
Don’t leave your marketing up to chance, hunch or opinion.
Pick up the phone and let’s explore the possibilities now.
Every medium has it’s quarks. And email can be frustrating if you don’t know what you’re doing.
I’ll do it for… if you can act promptly.
Yours for success.
Email me here: email@example.com
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH. I’LL EMAIL YOU IDEAS, TIPS AND PROFIT BOOSTING MARKETING METHODS I’VE PROVEN OVER THE YEARS. JUST MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR INFO BELOW